kingdom progress so far - Page 3

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kingdom progress so far

Quote Originally Posted by heath4pack View Post
    interesting. never really noticed before since I have not put up a single decoration in MW. In CC though, all decorations show up so I wonder which model they'll follow (?)
    I have a fence all the way around my base. I thought it was a good idea but, found out others can't see it. In CC your right, only played it for a week but, I do remember decorations. I have not seen any thus far but, I haven't been doing regular PVP either. I am on the look-out now.

Quote Originally Posted by THE1&ONLY>FISH View Post
    I have a fence all the way around my base. I thought it was a good idea but, found out others can't see it. In CC your right, only played it for a week but, I do remember decorations. I have not seen any thus far but, I haven't been doing regular PVP either. I am on the look-out now.

me too. now that u have mentioned this, I have not noticed any decorations when raiding others

That sucks

CrimeCity#: 730 131 187

ModernWar#: 995 448 457

ModernWar#: 730 277 624

KingdomAge#: 978 886 974

Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    Mine is Plain and simple

What are your stats and income per hour
    Nice pic!

Was that the Water Temple of Healing you were building? I did not expect it took so much space. Is that expansion square the only place that could fit the temple in?

What is "the number of crashes"? What "crashes"? Does it happen in KA?

I try use buildings to cover the level...

Quote Originally Posted by THE1&ONLY>FISH View Post
    Trees are nice but, in MW a person looking at your base can't see them. It helps decrease the number of crashes. I would assume KA is the same way. Posting your pic would be the only way to see the trees or there effectiveness to cover the lvl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zsqysq View Post
    Nice pic!

Was that the Water Temple of Healing you were building? I did not expect it took so much space. Is that expansion square the only place that could fit the temple in?
    Yes it is... It does take a lot of space... It's a water building and that's the only water part of my kingdom

Thanks mate. Actually other water parts you did not buy were all much smaller than your current one. I think it would be the only place in game where the temple could be built.(If someone's got different experience please do correct me. )

Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    Yes it is... It does take a lot of space... It's a water building and that's the only water part of my kingdom

Can we definitely not see each other's decorations in KA? So my trees hide nothing and just make it hard to check the timers, and none of you know my villagers are enjoying a hog roast on the beach?
    Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Can we definitely not see each other's decorations in KA? So my trees hide nothing and just make it hard to check the timers, and none of you know my villagers are enjoying a hog roast on the beach?
    You can see them when you visit your allies, but your attackers can't see them, which is a bummer, since I thought the hog roast thing was funny when I built one.

edit: you can see the little wall.
    Last edited by The_Red; 05-18-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Enough lurking eyes have seen my kingdom now! Enjoy the game and have fun!
    Last edited by Skoty422; 05-19-2012 at 07:15 AM.