So, Dreno33 started a very interesting thread which became a sticky called "What do YOU want to see in Crime City".
There were many great posts and the results from the poll is as follows:
Areas = 0.83%
Decorations = 5.83%
Avatar Items = 2.50%
Buildings = 48.33%
Equipment = 31.67%
Goals & Jobs = 10.83%
CCM posted on the thread last night that he's in the process of turning it into a presentation which he will link to the thread once he's completed it. He also said...."PS, my presentations aren't really that cool." We'll look forward to seeing it CCM.
So i thought i would go through the thread and make a quick summary of everything that was suggested. Also CCM can have a read and check he hasn't left anything out of his presentation.
Enjoy and lets hope as much as possible gets implemented over the coming months. Well done guys & girls.
Below is a list of what YOU want to see in Crime City. (Apologies if i missed anything.)
- Funzio encouraging good hood development.
- Android and IOS get all content at the same time.
- Get rid of cheaters from the game.Improvements made
- A confirmation pop-up before spending gold.
- For the long serving forum members to be listened too. After all we are your most knowledgable customers.
Player Stats Page
- Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
- A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.
- A stat for "Money lost to attacks and robberies to date".
- Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
- Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.
- Attack and Rob buttons on the news feed list for rivals that were unsuccessful in beating you.
Attack & Defense Stats
- True defensive readout for both attack defense and rob defense stats.
- Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it.
- Some sort of search option for our mob lists.
Jobs & Goals
- Better farmable loot from jobs.Implemented (Release Date anyone??)
- Drop rates for loot gets better in areas if you level them up.
- Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
- A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.
- Regular PvP Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
- Regular Robbery Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
- Gold needed for time reset should be reduced as time passes.
- Rolling events.
- A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
- A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
- Add more strategy into the events.
- Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
- EPIC Boss event like in Modern War. Implemented on the 17/08/12
- Make event loot more powerful. (500 RP!!! why the drop to 300 in the latest event)
- Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
- Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.
- Every player should start with 10 boxes at the start of the event.
- Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
- More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.
- Event box drop rate increased especially from PvP Implemented
- A higher/fourth tier of respect items, including a respect explosive.
- More defensive RP guns and cars.
- Double RP weekends.
- The type of loot and the amount of RP's earnt from PvP and robberies should relate to the defense stat of the rival. The stronger the rival the more respect/better loot.
- Mix up the type of events being released and slow down the pace of them a little bit. We've only had one PvP event and no robbery event. The rest had all been 10th item events.Event formats have changed
In Game Cash
- Make in game cash more meaningful.
- Be able to withdraw instantly from the bank instead of the "Need More Money" option popping up.
Game Levels & Expansions
- Expansions past the 30th expansion Maximum.
- More levels past the 200 mark.
- Need more money buildings! So we can keep economists busy.
- More buildings at the higher levels
- Defense buildings not be labeled as worthless, and the way they work toward direct attacks needs to DRASTICALLY change.
- Players should be able to upgrade money buildings and defence buildings at the same time.
- Power Buildings which boost Guns,Armor,Explosives,Vehicles and Melee.
- Buildings we can purchase with respect points.
- Buildings that generate respect points and defense buildings produce respect for successfully defending your hood.
- A building that produces gold.
- More money back when we sell buildings.
- Factory buildings that boost equipment stats or have the ability to upgrade equipment.
- Upgrade times and amounts displayed for all buildings while upgrading another building.
- We would like to see more buildings from the map areas introduced into the store. You can never have to many buildings to choose from.
- Shooting Range
- Boxing Ring
- Lawyers Office
- Chop Shop
- Court House
- Coffee Shop
- Bomb Making Factory
- Lots more decorations. Walls, grass, steel fences
- The ability to display our vehicles in our hood.
- On the iPad, other peoples hood decorations aren’t showing. Only buildings are visible.
- Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
- Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.
- They should have a jet equivalent for each category costing around $84M each.
- More high-end CASH equipment.
- Better in game money equipment worth buying at all levels.
- Have an "Armory" tab that players can move their unwanted equipment into.
- Players should be able to sell their equipment.
- RP explosive weapons.
- The abilty to make explosives non consumable (Bomb Making Factory)