NYC Crime City Syndicate Recruiting

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYC Crime City Syndicate Recruiting

NYC Crime City Syndicate Recruiting

Mixed group syndicate looking to expand. Right now we're looking to fill spots 31-36. We'll consider anyone based on stats-your level doesn't matter to us as much as your income per hour, your ability to donate and be activve.

For now an ideal new participant would either have an income minimum of 200K per hour, and a willingness to donate to help us continue to upgrade our bonuses. If your income is below this, but above 100K or you're a low level player who is very strong for your level and active we'll consider you-just send me a message.

Our invite code is 877659252-if you are ready to take this to the next level join us.

Our numbers are strong and we're constantly upgrading:
    Fight Respect Payout 25%
    Car Defense +15%
    Building Output:+25%
    Melee Defense: +25%
    Gun Defense+25%
    Armor Defense: +15%
    Explosive Defense:+10%
    Building Defense: +25%
    Syndicate Member Increase: +16%
    Attached Images Attached Images

We are an international group looking for more dedicated daily players after cleaning house. Currently 31/36

No level restriction, free players to minor gold spenders.
    Preferably 25k+ att/def with an IPH of 250k or better.

Our current bonuses are:
    Fight Respect Payout 25%
    Car Defense +20%
    Building Output:+25%
    Melee Defense: +25%
    Gun Defense+25%
    Armor Defense: +20%
    Explosive Defense:+10%
    Building Defense: +25%
    Armor Attack: +10%
    Melee Attack: +5%
    Hideout health: +5%
    Syndicate Member Increase: +16

Join NYC Crime Syndicate TODAY! 877 659 252
    Last edited by cookies; 03-05-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: updated bonuses

Looking to join a strong syndicate

I am a NYC native crime city player. I am an active player in the crime city game with good stats.
    I'm staring to hear a lot of buzz about "syndicate" this and how it is important to join.

Guide me through the process. What are the pros and cons? Can you join multiple syndicates? Is yours one of the top syndicates?

Below are my stats:

Attack: 38758
    Defense: 54867

Income/hr: 647859

Quote Originally Posted by Crimecitybigmike View Post
    I am a NYC native crime city player. I am an active player in the crime city game with good stats.
    I'm staring to hear a lot of buzz about "syndicate" this and how it is important to join.

Guide me through the process. What are the pros and cons? Can you join multiple syndicates? Is yours one of the top syndicates?

Below are my stats:

Income/hr: 647859
    Hi Mike, also from NYC here. Syndicates are basically teams of players. You can only join one team and everyone donates money and bricks to purchase bonuses and defense. In a couple of weeks, Gree will start a war and ALL syndicates will be able to fight each other for Influence Points. Basically, the more points you have at the end of the event, the better your prize will be.

Come check out our syndicate and I will tell you anything you need to know. War Syndicate (896-817-674). You can request to join using that ID or you can give me yours and I will send you an invite.

Later.

Looking to join a top syndicate

I am a NYC native crime city player, Big Mike ( 547 867 706 ). I am an active player in the crime city game with good stats.

Below are my stats:

Income/hr: 647881

Low Level player looking to join
    (Level 45) Rob D (899 550 060)

119k IPH
    16460 att
    16786 Def

how will 4M/hr fit into your scheme?
    There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.

Mob

Sent request

Quote Originally Posted by warnpeace View Post
    Hi Mike, also from NYC here. Syndicates are basically teams of players. You can only join one team and everyone donates money and bricks to purchase bonuses and defense. In a couple of weeks, Gree will start a war and ALL syndicates will be able to fight each other for Influence Points. Basically, the more points you have at the end of the event, the better your prize will be.

Come check out our syndicate and I will tell you anything you need to know. War Syndicate (896-817-674). You can request to join using that ID or you can give me yours and I will send you an invite.

Later.
    I requested and I am awaiting the invite. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mob View Post
    how will 4M/hr fit into your scheme?
    You would probably be the highest income person if i remember correctly and we would certainly be happy to have you.
    Our code is 877 659 252 if you want to give us a try.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimecitybigmike View Post
    I requested and I am awaiting the invite. Thanks
    Just to clarify, you did not apply to NYC Crime City Syndicate. Our code is 877 659 252. Warnpeace is highjacking our thread for promoting a different syndicate >.<