Bloodsworn

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bloodsworn

Bloodsworn

I downloaded this game yesterday and created a guild for my 2 accounts to see how the guild system works in this game before joining one. I woke up this morning with 10 bloodsworn members and several requests. I didnt know people could join a guild without being accepted. Im not even sure what to tell these people.

What does bloodsworn mean? And how is one designated as bloodsworn? Is it even desirable to be bloodsworn?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gwendolyn View Post
    What does bloodsworn mean? And how is one designated as bloodsworn? Is it even desirable to be bloodsworn?
    apparently if you have never joined a guild before you can join a guild as bloodsworn once. Some bonusses can only be received by the bloodsworn it says in game, i wonder what they mean with that.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

We've had about 9 people assigned to our guild as bloodsworn. They are all new players. They didn't request to join. One of my guildmates says they've being randomly assigned to a guild.
    What guild bonuses do they(who've done nothing for the guild) get that the other guild members (who've donated and worked hard to get the guild to where it's at) don't get? I'm feeling kinda of put out by this bloodsworn thing. I'm in a guild that has worked hard to get all of the bonuses and here are a bunch of players who get in, reap the benefits and don't have to contribute anything.

I'm also curious with what is this bloodsworn..Anything from the Mods to enlighten us?

My guess is this is gree's way to keep new players interested. Game just launch world wide and it's not really fair for new players that beta players have guild that has all bonuses and players that are a lot stronger than them by putting them in such a guild these players won't feel so behind or is a part of something unique that beta players could not do. The thought that bloodsworn member can get guild cool bonuses gives old guilds incentive to keep these players. I'm sure there will be something done with this in future, but not now. I think this is the intent.
    Last edited by Mad Fusion; 10-11-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Fusion View Post
    My guess is this is gree's way to keep new players interested. Game just launch world wide and it's not really fair for new players that beta players have guild that has all bonuses and players that are a lot stronger than them by putting them in such a guild these players won't feel so behind or is a part of something unique that beta players could not do. The thought that bloodsworn member can get guild cool bonuses gives old guilds incentive to keep these players. I'm sure there will be something done with this in future, but doff now I think this is the intent.
    You are right. Appatently, bloodsworns are new players that can choose between 3 guilds chosen randomly to see how guilds works. This is the info i got.
    Join us in Harbringers of Doom, top guild that always ranked 3 to 6 in wars! Repent while you can! Guild code: 721 508 924. You can also join the sister guild of HOD, Scions of Abaddon Guild code: 503 333 834. Guild with maxed bonus that will help you one day to join the top team, HOD. Also, visit us on our official website: http://harbringers-of-doom.enjin.com/home.

I am new to DR - but not to Gree over all. (CC/MW/MQ just not normally a poster)

It does give you a couple of guilds as options. Originally I assumed it was just going to be a regular request and I would be ignored based on my level/stats but -- obviously the guild was not given a choice.

It says we can only be blood sworn once. If you leave and join another guild, you are just a regular member. So -- it sounds like there must be some deal we are getting that would make us want to stay blood sworn.

It said it gives the guild some sort of bonus for keeping us around. Also said we get some sort of bonus. Since I am unaware of what the bonuses were, I am unsure what the blood sworn add to the deal.

Hopefully the bonuses are decent and will alleviate some of my guilt over my ability to donate/participate at my meager level. lol No older/regular member in my guild has said anything about it at all. :/

This game is amazing!

After reading everyone else's comments, I can see that the bloodsworn thing is probably a good thing after all.